Radical Decision-Making, you will learn:
• How is vertical consolidation disrupting legacy health care organizations and what is the timeline for health care organizations to address this disruption?
• What kinds of decisions are considered "radical"?
• Are health care organizations prepared to make the radical decisions needed to compete?
• How does board structure, director engagement and leadership style factor into the radical decision-making process?
• How must the traditional health care governance structure adjust to meet strategic long term corporate goals?
• What are the elements of a Radical Decision-Making process and how can health care organizations achieve such a process while remaining grounded in Duty of Care principles and the Business Judgment Rule?